Followers

Ads

Friday 15 April 2011

Funny Get Well Sayings

"Physical ills are the taxes laid upon this wretched life; some are taxed higher, and some lower, but all pay something."
- by Lord Chesterfield

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease."
- by Voltaire

"I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better."
- by Samuel Butler

"If I'd known I was going to live so long, I'd have taken better care of myself."
- by Leon Eldred

"When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up."
- by Candea Core-Starke

"Get-well cards have become so humorous that if you don't get sick you're missing half the fun."

Chup Notes: Being sick is not funny at all.


No comments: